- What Is Personal Info?
- How Does FundMedia Keep & Use Personal Info?
- What About Web Site Security?
- How to Contact FundMedia?
Personal information is information we collect through this web site that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- date of birth
In some places on this web site you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an e-mail form. We may ask you for certain personal information to make your visits to our web site more helpful to you, by telling you about new features that you may be interested in.
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this web site to provide you with access to this web site.
In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests,
- to personalize your access to our web site, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you,
- to develop records, including records of your personal information,
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, and about products and services of ours and of others,
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this web site,
- to protect our rights or property,
- to protect someone's privacy,
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process,
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please fill the contact us form: